Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Butterfly_of_grace, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

Im so tired of baking cookies. Im finally done. I give them out for xmas gifts at my job and such. Not sure WHY I put myself thru this every yr but I do LOL...its guilt driven LOL. Last yr I didnt make that many. This yr I have been cookig them since last weekend. I had a few more in mind but after yesterday and the fact that my energy just is no longer there I said the heck with it...enough was enough.

Tomorrow I have to entertain my Hubbys ex-in-laws. They are really great people and we try to keep them a apart of our lives because of my two step-children. I cant wait until its over. Im so not in the mood to entertain...not sure why other than my pain level is a ten on a scale of one to ten and Im soooooo exhausted.

Anyone else out there done with their baking????
    Im a glutten for punishment arent I? LMAO HAVE A GREAT DAY AND IM SENDING HUGS YOUR WAY!

2. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

Reading your headlines, I thought you meant you'd eaten them all! Congrats on finishing baking them.
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Sounds like your Done for sure!lol I Love to Bake and sew and Make candy and soap, so Thats what i've been doing for the last 3 weeks! The Cookies however are still not done yet!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I just Make the Sugar cut out cookies and Decorate Them up with red and green frosting and sprinkles!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I've made 4 kinds of candy ,Fudge,Peanutbutter balls,Almond bark with red hots and Gum drops in it and Cream Cheese Mints.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Cranberry walnut Bread too!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,What Kind of Cookies did you Make? I Love This time of year for all the Baking and candy! Hard on the Diet Though! Lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sydney,,,,,,P.s Last year I melted the almond bark and crushed up peppermint candy and stired it in! Was great!
  4. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

Smiffy...if I ate all of them Id be a real sick pup wouldnt I LOL
    Oddly enough, when I bake all day for days I actually get turned off to eating them...I think because I smell them cooking adn after a while I just lose interest...but that doesnt stop the kids or hubby from drooling LOL

Ill let you guys know how I am Sunday...Im sure Ill be in full crash and burn mode....just in time for work monday and also our Christmas luncheon after work....sheesh I should be in real bad shape after the Holiday next week.