I forget at times others, stars, not just us are sick too

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rene, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

I was thinking About Dana Reeves and then all the stars that are sick. Like Michael J Fox, MAhommed Ali, Richard Pryar, Teri Garr, Suzzane Sommers with cancer as well as Sharon Osborne and Tammy Faye, and Katie Currics husband died of cancer and Johnny Cocorahn and John Candy died. Annette Funachello and Fran Dresher and Gilda Radnar.

Thats just all I know and sure there is a lot more who don't tell. I have felt at times that we are the only ones sick and its not fair. But that was when I wasn't thinking. Now I am thinking is everyone sick??? It seems like it!

2. nina2

nina2 New Member

did Annette Funicello die?

I haven't heard a word about her in years. I know that she had been suffering with MS, but I haven't heard anything on her lately.

nina
  3. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

You are absolutely right Rene. There are countless number of people who have devastating diseases and many are life threatening. So much cancer these days that it is mind boggling.

We on the other hand have chronic and painful ailments (FM and CFS) but they do not disfigure us and they are not fatal.

I think about that and do feel bad. They are worse off than us but that doesn't make us any less ill too.

I guess its food for thought.