I forgot my morning meds and Oh

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clueless, Oct 24, 2002.

1. clueless

clueless New Member

Oh! what pain !!!!! It certainly showed me that I am much worse than I was.I`d like to know just what kind of pain the rest of you have? Mine is a deep burning nerve pain that eats into my stomach and my legs get so numb from the pain that it`s hard for me to feel them. This is so hard for me to describe. I hope it is`nt some other problem that is being laid onto fibro.I got back on track with my pain meds but I still feel horrible and am having to use more break-thru pain meds. Does this sound the way you people feel with this disease ? I really need to know if this terrible thing I have is somethjing else. I react to the pressure points but then my whole body is one big sore spot! I`ll be looking for some input from you and thanks!
  2. clueless

clueless New Member

Oh! what pain !!!!! It certainly showed me that I am much worse than I was.I`d like to know just what kind of pain the rest of you have? Mine is a deep burning nerve pain that eats into my stomach and my legs get so numb from the pain that it`s hard for me to feel them. This is so hard for me to describe. I hope it is`nt some other problem that is being laid onto fibro.I got back on track with my pain meds but I still feel horrible and am having to use more break-thru pain meds. Does this sound the way you people feel with this disease ? I really need to know if this terrible thing I have is somethjing else. I react to the pressure points but then my whole body is one big sore spot! I`ll be looking for some input from you and thanks!
  3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

My arms and legs go numb constantly too...Some days when I take pain inventory....I count my blessings that my big toes don't hurt, or perhaps a finger or two...I just try to find an area that doesnt...
    Karen