I found a lawyer that is going to help me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Feb 21, 2007.

  1. doxygirl

    doxygirl New Member

    Today I called the lawyer that helped me with my auto accident and asked him if he could help me with the papers from my injuries from mold exposure, and for help with my medical treatment that I need to get!

    He is going to help me!

    He is also going to send me to a specialist to try to help me get better...........he is suggesting a "pulmonary specialist" do any of you know what kind of DR would be able to really help me with "MOLD EXPOSURE"?

    My body had been effected in so many ways that Iam not certain that a pulmonary specialsit is the answer?

    Here are some of the problems Iam still having from the mold:

    Lungs feeling sick, wheezing, sinus problems, stomach problems, uti and maybe kidney infection, and the thing Iam most concerned is my throat is still closing up ( trouble swallowing)......

    Thanks for any input or suggestions.
  2. jole

    jole Member

    I think a pulmonologist is a great place to start! Your lungs are very important, and if there is an issue there you definitely have proof of something being wrong. He will refer you on to whomever you need to see afterwards. You need to be treating your lungs first.

    I am so happy you have a lawyer. I hope he works well for you. Normally I do not agree with suing, but this case involves many people's lives, and this company was 'way wrong and knew it! Don't hesitate to sue if your lawyer feels you have a case.

    Good luck to you!
  3. EllenComstock

    EllenComstock New Member

    I responded to your other post before I saw this post that you have contacted an attorney about the mold exposure. It seems like you have a pretty cut-and-dried case.

    Good luck.

  4. doxygirl

    doxygirl New Member

    thank to everyone for helping me out here. Lots of good suggetions ...........

  5. achingbytch

    achingbytch New Member

    Is this lawyer helping you to apply for benefits?
    If so, he may be creating a legal framework for a case by suggesting certain doctors for you to see, to strengthen and clarify medical issues. If you trust him and can afford it, do everything he asks you to do in terms of seeing doctors.
    good luck

[ advertisement ]