I found help for my aching hands

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by achy, Nov 19, 2002.

1. achy

achy New Member

After searching for almost 6 months I found a pair of gloves like no other. Puts Hand-Eze to shame.

Do a search for Thermoskin Arthritis Gloves...you'll find them. they "feelgood"!

P.S. Finally got the bath bubbles cleaned up from my first bathtub bubble spa treatment...tee-hee there were still bubbles on the cieling.

Warm Fuzzies
    Achy

2. achy

achy New Member

After searching for almost 6 months I found a pair of gloves like no other. Puts Hand-Eze to shame.

Do a search for Thermoskin Arthritis Gloves...you'll find them. they "feelgood"!

P.S. Finally got the bath bubbles cleaned up from my first bathtub bubble spa treatment...tee-hee there were still bubbles on the cieling.

Warm Fuzzies
    Achy

3. darlamk

darlamk New Member

I have been checking for website but not too many market these gloves. This site's store doesn't carry them. They are kind of spendy but would be worth it to help with the pain.Thanks for the information!
  4. achy

achy New Member

This is gunna get me in trouble, but here is the place I got them. They are $ 39.95 plus shipping. They also have a 90 day return policy. I've been wearing them for two days & can really tell a difference.

feelgoodcatalog.com

Hope it helps
    Warm Fuzzies
    Achy