Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ggks, Mar 1, 2011.

1. ggks

ggks New Member

Yes I found it. It is the African Mango or Bush Mango. They are grown in Cameroon, Africa. I really do not know what to think about the product. Is it good or is it not. Anyway I am still reading everything I can find about it.

There is another product called Perluxan. I have just started reading about it.

I am one of those people who is very inquestivite (spelling).

2. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

I don't really know anything about it, but in googling, I saw that Dr Oz recommended it (for what that is or is not worth).....personally I don't necessarily agree with everything he says, but he is definitely into getting people to maintain healthy weights and to do so via healthy means.....so his endorsement of this particular product might be worth something

I also saw an ad for it that started off with, "Sometimes you want to wear short sexy dress but you can’t because you are experiencing obesity" Is it just me or is that hilarious? Something about the way that it is stated, like obesity is just something that comes and goes or somethign....I don't know, but it struck me as funny.