I FOUND SOMETHING THAT IS REALLY HELPING ME

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lgp, Jun 7, 2010.

1. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

I FOUND SOMETHING THAT IS REALLY HELPING ME

I was in Florida again recently and came across a product at an open air market called Sydney's Eucalyptus. It is a spray made of eucalyptus oil, grapeseed oil, jojoba, aloe vera. I was a bit skeptical at first, but after speaking with the gentleman about it and having a real soreness on my lower leg for several days prior and was attending a wedding later that evening and I wanted to feel good. So I let him spray a few sprays on my leg, and then I went on my way. Seriously, within ten minutes the pain was gone!! I went back and purchased two bottles--4 fl oz and a smaller one for traveling for $40 for the two bottles. I feel it was well worth the money. I have used it again since, and it works really well. It is highly recommended for people with fibromyalgia.

There is a website --just google sydney's eucalyptus oil. I am so happy to share this with you.

Peace--Laura
  2. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

to see a reply from someone who tried the product based on my post and has achieved great relief. I was so happy to read it!!

Laura