I FOUND SOMETHING THAT IS REALLY HELPING ME

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lgp, Jun 6, 2010.

1. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

I was in Florida again recently and came across a product at an open air market called Sydney's Eucalyptus. It is a spray made of eucalyptus oil, grapeseed oil, jojoba, aloe vera. I was a bit skeptical at first, but after speaking with the gentleman about it and having a real soreness on my lower leg for several days prior and was attending a wedding later that evening and I wanted to feel good. So I let him spray a few sprays on my leg, and then I went on my way. Seriously, within ten minutes the pain was gone!! I went back and purchased two bottles--4 fl oz and a smaller one for traveling for $40 for the two bottles. I feel it was well worth the money. I have used it again since, and it works really well. It is highly recommended for people with fibromyalgia.

There is a website --just google sydney's eucalyptus oil. I am so happy to share this with you.

Peace--Laura

P.S. I am also posting this on the fibro board!
    [This Message was Edited on 06/07/2010]
  2. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

Almost three years later, I am about 3/4 done with my first bottle!!! I will never be without it...when my hands are hurting, instant relief. I love it! My friend has a bad ankle sprain, and could not get relief. Last night she came over, took the Ace bandage off her ankle, and we sprayed a few sprays of the Sydney's on it, and within minutes, the pain relief was huge for her!! She could not believe it, and she is a nurse! I went looking for this post this morning, because I felt it was buried, and wanted to bring attention to this wonderful product once again for those of you who are in pain, and may not have seen my original post back in 2010.

Take care--Laura
  3. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

Is this just straight eucalyptus oil or is there something else in it? I can't find anything other than straight....can't find a particular website under Sydney's Eucalyptus oil.
  4. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

Continue your google search, the website most definitely is there, but I believe board rules may prohibit me from posting the name of it here.

Best-Laura
  5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Hi Laura,

That is very interesting. Just curious as where to find it and if I can find it any cheaper than you did :) ! I guess I can check the internet to see where and the prices.

Oh, I just noticed your last sentence to check the website. Gee, my brain is really functioning today :) LOL!! The way I feel I think I need to buy a gallon drum of the stuff ! Of course none of that stuff (natural Rx's) is hardly ever cheap !!

Thanks Laura
    Hugs,
    Granni
  6. victoria

victoria New Member

Thanks for posting this.
    Please keep us posted as to whether it keeps working? Often I've tried stuff that seemed to work for a while -up to 5-6 months, but ultimately stopped working for some reason - whether it was an prescribed med or 'alternative'.

all the best,
    Victoria
  7. Toga

Toga Member

I haven't been online for a long time. computer problems! But this sounds interesting. I think I might try it also.

I've been having a lot of back and shoulder pain that reminds me of when I was first dx'd. And I love the smell of Eucalyptus. Maybe it will be my new "summer cologne."

toga
  8. kjade

kjade New Member

Thanks for posting about this....I am definitely going to check it out! Glad it's helping you!

I certainly won't forget it...how could I with a name like that? lol ;)
  9. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

Guess what--I loaned the small bottle to a friend with lots of back pain--she was skeptical, but then asked me if she could keep the bottle after just one use!! She said it really helped alot!

Even if it does not work 100%, some relief is even worth it! And you will definitely rememberr the name --LOL!!

Laura
  10. JimB51

JimB51 New Member

11. JimB51

JimB51 New Member

seems to be helping Shirl.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/04/2010]
  12. Shirl

Shirl New Member

JimB51 sent me your post on the Sydney's Eucalyptus Oil. I ordered it, it was here in three days.

I got bought two 4oz. bottles and one 2oz. bottle free. It is wonderful! I have had FM for over twenty years and its the only thing that ever helped. MY daughter rubbed my back (worst pain in over the shoulder blades), and it has not hurt in a week! I still am amazed at this quick action with anything.

I gave two friends a bottle each, both have Arthritis, will let you know how it did for them.

It also helped my chest, which also hurts if I sweep or mop, and it feels find. I tried it on on 'hurt' at a time to be sure it help and I did not imagine it! It helped chest, upper back and lower back in just a couple days.

Again, thank you for sharing. I will order more so I won't run out. It does not take much to spray and rub in either. It is wonderful.

Will keep you updated if it continues to work.

YOu may have hit the miracle cure! I think I have tried just about everything!

God bless, and again THANK you!

Shalom, Shirl
  13. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

I was thrilled beyond thrilled to read your post today. i am so happy this product is working for you too. so happy to help! I really do swear by this stuff!!

Please keep us posted on your progress. And keep yourself well stocked with Sydney's Eucalyptus!!

Peace--Laura
  14. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

Yesterday we had a 4th of July barbeque and birthday party, and of course, I did mostly everything myself and was on my feet waaay too long. When I got up this morning, everything hurt, especially my lower back. So I sat up in bed and grabbed the Sydney's out of my night stand; a few pumps to my lower back, rubbed it in, and I was good to go. A few pumps and rubs to my hands and feet too since they were aching a bit as well. A few moments later, I was on my feet and down to breakfast, not giving my aches and pains a second thought!!

I just love this stuff and I feel like alot of my pain doesn't own me anymore. That's freedom baby!!!

Laura
  15. Diva55

Diva55 New Member

Hi lgp
    I've read your account with interest as I have FM. I contacted the people with the website to find out their shipping costs to the UK. Unfortunately the cost of the oil + shipping is very expensive and I'm short of funds.

So I really need to be assured that it helps to spend that amount of money.

Can you tell me how long a 2oz or 4oz bottle would last? I have pain in most places so would be splashing it about!!

Also do you think it helps long term & builds up in the system or is it just a temporary fix to pains as they occur?

Thanks for your help
  16. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

Naturally, I can only comment to you what my own experience has been with this product--can't promise anything--lol!! But I have found the NEED to use this product has lessened since I initially started using it; I have my own thoughts on that. I feel that your body has to come out of pain to allow itself time to heal, and I believe this product helps you do that by offering such rapid pain relief.

Regarding how long the bottle lasts, I bought mine six or seven weeks ago, and it looks like I haven't used any!! The pump seems to be narrow and fine gauged, and actually seems to not allow you to dispense a large amt with each pump. I pump two, maybe three pumps to a pain area, it's like a fine oily mist, and then I rub it in. To not waste any residual that is left on my hands, I will rub my feet or hands with it!!!

Perhaps the website can give you more info on how long the bottle would last. Check it out. It is so worth it!

Laura
  17. Diva55

Diva55 New Member

Hi Laura
    Thanks for your interesting view on how pain relief can allow the body to heal - makes sense.

Sounds great that you don't use very much oil and it seems to last a long time.

I'll have to re-jig my money and see if I can get a small bottle as any relief would be so worth it. I'm getting some bad chest pains which have been put down to FM and nothing relieves these pains so would be great if the oil helped.

Of course it may not work for me as we all know what works for one may not work for another - sigh!

Thanks again
  18. JimB51

JimB51 New Member

Shirl called them on the phone instead of ordering online. It was hard for her to sit at the computer due to back pain. Daily.
    The young lady on the phone was very pleasant and talked with her for 20 minutes. It's a family business.
    She told Shirl that after using the oil a few times it would probably be effective longer periods of time and probably not need to reorder for 6 months.
    Shirl hasn't given an update here about the stuff 'cause it's been over two weeks since she applied it ... and she's STILL waiting to see how long before the pains return.
    Sounds like a pretty good endorsement to me.
    Hope you're able to give the oil a try. Jim

19. victoria

victoria New Member

Hope that means Shirl can be back online soon!