I gain weight and loose weight anyone else have this problem??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrosmile, Aug 12, 2003.

1. Fibrosmile

Fibrosmile New Member

BACK IN JAN. I lost 30 lbs. now i have gained it all back.my meds have stayed the same for two years and my eating habits are the same so i,m puzzled can any one give some advice????? ALL OF YOU ARE GREAT......LOVE THIS SITE...take care.....Fibrosmile
  2. lebra

lebra New Member

Do not have a clue but the same happened to me back in November2002. I lost 20 pounds and for me this was great because it is very difficult for me to lose. By then end of Febuary, it was back. No change in eating habits, foods eaten, or activity. It's a puzzle and wish I knew what happened in November. I sure would like to can it.
    Lee
  3. patchwork

patchwork New Member

I think it may be my thyroid. I have hashimotos thyroiditis which is very common with C.F.S. In the early stages you can swing from hypo to hyper several times and I think that's what's happening. I've just been put on meds tho, so we'll see if my weight now stabilises. It must be something with the speed of the metabolism.
    Another thing I thought - do you have yeast problems?? Perhaps if that's cyclic then there are periods when you don't absorb your food so well??????
    Take care ,Patchworkxxxxx