I GOT A FULLY FAVORABLE-section 12.04 incl fibro

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Hootie1, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Hootie1

Hootie1 New Member

I cannot believe it!!! I was preparing for my son's birthday party today and my son handled me the mail because he was outside when the mailman came.

I layed it down and later came in and went thru it as I normally do, since most ends up bieng junk mail. I saw a letter from the SSA - I figured that they had a court date set up.

I never dreamed that a decision would be made since the atty only started the "on the record" paper work and has not yet turned it in.

They gave me a fully favorable back to the time that I stopped working Dec 15, 2006.

**I AM IN TOTAL SHOCK!!!![This Message was Edited on 08/30/2008]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/30/2008]
  2. sturg1

sturg1 New Member

That is wonderful!!!! What a relief for you and your family, especially you! Congrats!!!!!!

Celebrate as much as your body allows!
  3. Hootie1

Hootie1 New Member

it says that my approval for severe imparments are: depression, anxiety disorder, NOS, and fibromyalgai (20 CFR 404,1520(c))
    [This Message was Edited on 08/30/2008]
  4. angelscutoo

angelscutoo New Member

I was notified yesterday that I was approved also. I am so happy for you. It is such a relief, I slept better last night than I have for months. Wonderful News. Take Care
  5. Hootie1

Hootie1 New Member

Thanks everybody!
  6. marti_zavala

marti_zavala Member

congratulations. Now you can focus on your health.

I bumped a post I started some time back re: peoples testimony, if you would like to add yours.

You don't have to answer every qustion.

It at
  7. wildflowers2

wildflowers2 New Member

That is GOOD NEWS to read this morning !!!

I have my hearing soon.....for the second time.....all of you cross your fingers for me.
  8. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

I am soooo happy for you! This is fantastic!

You deserve this and I know the back pay will help you so much.

Enjoy life and focus on yourself and your family.

9. Hootie1

Hootie1 New Member

The funny part is that the letter is dated and signed for 9/4/08. How funny, huh?
  10. kitteejo

kitteejo Member

This is wonderful for you. I love to hear these happy stories.

I just met with my attorney for the first time yesterday and he will apply next week. Long road ahead.

11. TXFMmom

TXFMmom New Member

I am truly happy for you.