I Got A Job--Thanks For Your Prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Oct 28, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I wanted all y'all to know first before I post on the CCF because so many of you were praying for me. The prayers were answered and I thank you so very much. I continue to keep you all in my prayers.

I've been so busy over on the FMS/CFIDS board that I can no longer answer posts individually here, but please know that you are all in my prayers every day.

I was hired during my second interview today and had to attend a meeting and then fill our a TON of paperwork, so I didn't get online til now. I'm working as an independent insurance agent with an agency which appears to be really well set up with a lot of leads and agent support, so I think I'm going to like it. No benes, but more flexibility and the chance to make more money. We'll see how it goes.

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

Love, Mikie
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Praise the Lord Mikie. Amen.
    Good luck in your new job.

Danny
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so happy for you. It must feel so good to go back to work. It sounds like a good job too. Best of luck with it. Are you still going to be a moderator?

Best wishes,
    Sandyz
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks again. I will still be spending time here moderating as my time permits. My corporate training doesn't start til the middle of next month, so right now, I am just attending meetings and riding with other agents. I'm done by early afternoon. It will take a bit before I see some income, but this is really working out well for me.

Thanks again for all the prayers and good wishes. I keep you all in my prayers every day.

Love, Mikie
  5. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

Congratulaions on your new job.

Good Luck..............Blessings, Judy
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You know how much I prayed for you to get the job you wanted.

God bless, and we all will continue to pray for you as you embark on this new venture.......

Shalom, Shirl
  7. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Good Luck Mikie, will continue to pray for you too. I am happy for you!

I remember when our house burned down, a agent came to the house, dispatched from our home insurance agency. She worked from home because of medical reasons, and wanting to be at home more so for her children. She was a insurance adjustor though. But it meant so much to me how fast she got there after the fire, and how much she helped us get into a temporary apartment. A nice memory.

What sort of insurance will you be going into? I pray its not too much to handle.

God Bless, Sunshyne
  8. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

So glad that the Lord came through for you and answered your prayers! Good luck and hope you enjoy your new job!
    Lisa
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Sunshyne, I have worked in health and life insurance for the last eight years. For six of those years, I have specialized in the Senior market.

I am now able to sell safe annuities for them which helps protect their nest eggs which have been so eroded by participating in risky investments in the past.

I'm very ethical and always advise my clients as though they were my Mother. That is my personal rule and it has always kept me in good stead. Older people are a joy to work with for the most part.

Thanks for your interest.

Love, Mikie