i got a perfect score on my pysch quiz

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Sep 12, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

so far an "A" in the class...so i have to keep my nose to the grind...so to speak...and try to take breaks when i can ...and sleep is a huge factor for me...

anyone else has any good updates or vents on school?

jodie

i have to study for a math test next tonight...
  2. TerryS

TerryS Member

Jodie - Do you work at all, too? And, if you don't mind my asking, how old are you? I've always wanted to go back to school...wonder if I've lost too many brain cells at this point (I'm 45)!

Thanks,
    TerryS
  3. 1975jet

1975jet New Member

Great job Jodie- Keep on going girl!!!!! Yes, don't forget to rest...rest

Janet
  4. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I'm very proud of you for doing so well. I know you were
    up late last nite as you sent me that warm Post about
    mid-night! Are you able to sleep at night and feel some-
    what refreshed in the A.M.? It is so import. to get good
    sleep when in School. I use to sleep to Noon on the week-
    ends when I was in Kollidge! Congrats again!

MRDAD
  5. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Good for you! Where do you go to school if I might ask? (I know you're in Marin, where I used to live)...just wondering. Keep up the good work!!!

Hugs,
    Pam
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

don't mind telling my age...i am 41 going on 42 this xmas...

i am not working i am getting ssdi...i have a 16 year old son..no family here to help out ever w/details...if i needed to call in sick at work i had to...or if he was sick i called in sick...usually i always went into work sick...only thing that kept me going in was vomiting or uti...

i had fm. and all the stuff in my bio...read it...i was married, but you may as well say i was a parent to both...

go for go back to school...if you choose to...i am also taking math and dragonspeaking naturally...

and as far as the brain cells go...you can rebuild some of them back by reading etc...

thank
    you
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

right now...i am still deciding on a major...was going to be dental hygiene...cause the money is good...and i figure if i would work one day a week it would be way more than my current ssdi...plus i am supposed to be getting my section 8 voucher this friday...just waiting for the phone call...

jodie
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

ladies in your family...including you...they wouldn't be there w/o you..

hugs

jodie
  9. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i roll out of bed...i took shower this morning and wore my jeans..usually it is gym attire...nice ones//they are more comfortable...

plus i don't want to look too young most those guys on the campus are maybe 20 or so..not very many of us 40 and over..

we don't have fredricka there either...just me...

well come thursday i am so wiped out i can hardly see straight..

i need energy...but i don't do much caffiene..

makes my fibrocystic breasts hurt too much..

thank you for your compliments and glad you had a new baby boy, i hope my memory is correct right now..

i will be up late tonight again..tommarrow like every morning i wake up at 7:35 am take cody to school...sometimes i get to go back to sleep for a couple hours...

yesterday i had the verizon man over to fix my server connection..

got to do my laudry

jodie
  10. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Just a reminder. Don't leave those Jeans in the dryer
    too long!!

MRDAD
  11. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Jodie. Wunderbar!
  12. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

funny rockgor...i did you know i needed wonderbras.lol

or is this wonder if i will be taking the bar exam in california...so i can be an attorney for disabled people to get their ssi/and or ssdi?

i wonder how many more years i will need to take for that..

mr. dad i get the kinds of jeans for real women of hips...not too big but just right...

been told i looked like mariah carey i don't know how many times...it's funny...i am primarirly german...but i tan up real well..

i just wished i had her darn voice...i think i could do her job...

thank you everyone for your support...

and jet's too...

got to go study and then to school in the morning at 7:45..drop cody off.. then come home and nap or ice my elbow down...take my meds...read some math books and do some practice test...

the test is after lecture in the computer math lab..

sure has changed since i had to use a pencil and paper...

jodie