I got approved

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by indnangel, Oct 11, 2002.

1. indnangel

indnangel New Member

I had my hearing Aug.14 and got my letter of approval this week.Thank God. I have waited for 2 years and it finally happened.So there is hope for us all.
    Bless you all*
  2. indnangel

indnangel New Member

I had my hearing Aug.14 and got my letter of approval this week.Thank God. I have waited for 2 years and it finally happened.So there is hope for us all.
    Bless you all*
  3. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Thanks for letting us know! Bet the news is a great relief for you.
    Kathryn
  4. cpalance

cpalance New Member

I am very happy for you. I am just starting out so you give us beginners hope.

Good Luck
    Cindy
  5. lilwren

lilwren New Member

Hurray!!! Good for you!!!!!

love,
    Sharon L
  6. allhart

allhart New Member

im so happy for you thats grate news !
  7. Darla5010

Darla5010 New Member

Glad to hear it. It takes a long time, but is worth it at the end of the tunnel. Now you just have to wait months for your first check!! That's the bummer!
  8. sunflowertgp

sunflowertgp New Member

Hi,
    I was recently denied on my reconsideration. I live in Florida, and I have a lawyer that handles fibro cases, as well as other types of disability. It's been a yr. for me so far. I know it's a long process, but I have all the time in the world. I am lucky my husband has a good paying job. Best of luck to everyone!
  9. poodlegirl

poodlegirl New Member

Congrats! I am sure it has been a long hard road. Now, that will be one less burden for you to carry:) God bless!
  10. fp3657@aol.com

fp3657@aol.com New Member

thats great. so happy for you......... i am six months into mine, did you have to go infront of a judge, do you have any tips for those of us applying for ssd, i do have an attrny on the case,,,,, so happy for you
  11. fp3657@aol.com

fp3657@aol.com New Member

i live in florida also/ hope i dont have to go 2 yrs/ im just about dying here , with my husband having to pick up the slack of hours at work//but he is the best/ gl let me know how it turns out
  12. achy

achy New Member

Congrats indnangel!!! Fantastic!

What was your final "diagnosis" that won it for ya?? If I may ask??

I applied four months ago (Newbie)..have my SS dr visits next month...I have no choice to "ride" this train!

Warm Fuzzies
    Achy
  13. blondieangel

blondieangel New Member

YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took me 22 months and a Hearing - but I did it!
    Now waiting on the check!
  14. debrastets

debrastets New Member

I am so happy for you ! IT takes so much stress off ! I got approved 9-12 . Oh happy Days!!!!!!
  15. indnangel

indnangel New Member

I got it on my ashtma,fibro and cfs....
  16. DebraP

DebraP New Member

17. DebraP

DebraP New Member

Great news! I'm very happy for you! I was approved in May 2002. First filing in Aug 99. Yes, it takes a while but hang in there, all who are filing.

One VERY important hint--- SS looks for consistency. So when you fill out their paperwork make a copy for yourself. Then when you have to fill out the same exact questionairre (oh yeah, they're all the same, just printed in different colors LOL), you can refer back to your original one. Granted, if something has changed, you should put that but at least you won't "forget" something important! My attorney told me that it helped my case a great deal that I was consistent in my answers. Hope this helps all! Debra
  18. SaraD

SaraD New Member

So I hoping to hear soon too. It's killing me to run out to the mailbox everyday... It's been 2 years since I have been out of work and about 18 months since my first filing.
    I am praying sooo hard. It's so encouraging to see more people being approved on here though. There is hope. I do think my age is being held against me though, 29...
    Thanks for good news!!
    Sarad

[ advertisement ]