I got my Cuddle Ewe! And I like it!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TwinMa, Nov 29, 2005.

1. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I like it! I like it!

Now keep in mind I only got it yesterday, so I've only slept on it one night. But I slept better last night than I have in awhile.

I usually get tender points so I have to keep shifting positions all night long. That didn't happen last night. I've always had problems with my arm falling asleep and that didn't happen either. And I didn't wake up all achy and sore. I just felt rested. What a concept!

My temperature was more steady too. Not too hot, not too cold.

I did wake up at my usual 2am gotta-pee time, but then I fell back asleep until 6am. Amazing!

I didn't even want to get out of bed this morning, I was so comfortable!

Now I'll see if this continues. One night doesn't tell the whole story. But it sure looks promising!

Katy
    [This Message was Edited on 11/29/2005]
  2. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

Good for you, a comfy bed is highly underrated.

I'm still sleeping on my junky old set, waiting for my new pillowtop mattress and featherbed topper to air out (very MCS).

Jeanne

3. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

It is a 3" thick underquilt or mattress topper. It is about the same size as the top of your mattress. It goes between the mattress and the bottom fitted sheet on your bed.

Cuddle Ewe is sold at this site (ProHealth). You can go to the Store here and look at it. They are on sale right now for 20% off. They are still kind of pricey, but if it helps me get a good night's sleep, it will be well worth it!

Katy