I got my Cuddle Ewe!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by babyblues68, Jul 9, 2003.

1. babyblues68

babyblues68 New Member

I got it yesterday. Looking at it I still couldn't understand it helping my pain. I already had in my head I'd probably send it back. I have the worst stiffness in the morning.

So I slept on it and my free wool pillow that came with it. Oh my....I hope this is a good sign, because I woke up feeling better than I have in 2 1/2 years.

I keep my meds by the bed. I'll wake up early morning and have to take them right then. I can't get out of bed for the stiffness. I have to lay there about 30 min before I can get out of bed. Sad when my kids are saying have your meds kicked in yet....can you get up?

Well I woke up this morning...looked around and realized I WASN'T HURTING!!! I thought I was dreaming. I started crying...DH freaking out...what's wrong??? I got right out of bed and didn't have to take my pain meds until 3 hr later. I actually got to cook breakfast instead of the cereal thing. My kids were happy about that.

Pray this will help me. I know it was just the first night, but it was a glimps into my past. Boy did it feel good.

Tammy
    [This Message was Edited on 07/09/2003]
  2. klarry

klarry New Member

I'm happy that you joined the club! I've been sleeping on a Select Comfort for over five years, and couldn't imagine going back to the old mattress. And the good news is that you never have to turn a Select Comfort. I don't have the pillow, though. Is it worth buying for my neck pain? Hope you keep feeling better.
  3. klarry

klarry New Member

I just reread my entry and see that I substituted Select Comfort for Cuddle Ewe. I have both systems. The Cuddle Ewe is wonderful, and the air mattress seems to enhance it. Sorry for my stupid error.
  4. pearls

pearls New Member

That's not stupidity. That's just the 'ole fibrofog kicking in!

Tammy, let us know how you like it a week from now. I really want to know. I'd love to have one, though I do have a memomry foam mattress topper, one of those 2" deep ones. It has helped, no question, but I'd like to have support and yet sink into my bed covering so it comes up about an inch or two around me! Now, that would be Heaven!

-Pearl
    [This Message was Edited on 07/10/2003]
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have my Cuddle Ewe about three weeks now, and it is a God send, its just wonderful.

Now if you want to go 'all the way' you need to get a 'mattress heating pad' to put on top of the Cuddle Ewe. That gentle heat from the pad is like sleeping on a warm cloud along with the Cuddle Ewe. No morning stiffness at all when you add this little feature.

I will have to get the Pillow (Cuddle Ewe) I do not have that.

Sweet dreams lady,

Shalom, Shirl
  6. Therrell

Therrell New Member

I am so glad to hear that the "Cuddle Ewe" helped you. What did you actually get??????? I know that they make all kinds of things and I just wanted to know exactly what has, to this point helped you????????????? It is so soft to touch.
  7. Therrell

Therrell New Member

I also wanted to tell you how much I appreciated you being honest about your meds. in the morning. I do the same thing. I have my medicines on the end table and I wake up when my husband brings coffee, which is usually about 7:00AM. I take my medicine and wait for it to work so I can get up.I haven't used this website very long, but this is a perfect example of how much it helps. Had you not have said that you do the same thing in the mornings, I would have been embarrassed to tell anyone, for fear that they would think that I'm a little crazy. You just gave me a really good "sanity check" and I thank you very much. Hope you get to feeling better, and tell me about the Cuddle Ewe.
  8. babyblues68

babyblues68 New Member

klarry
    ...definately fibro fog...I'm always going back and correcting my post.

pearls
    I will give an update next week so far so good.

Shirl
    That sounds just heavenly...heat on top of comfort...yummy. I'll have to get a twin heater. It wouldn't go over good with hubby. He'd end up on the couch no matter how understanding he is.

therrell
    I would die if I didn't have my meds first thing. I do realize some here don't take pain pills for whatever reason. In the past I have been hesitant to talk too much about them. I finally realized...we all experience our pain at different levels or have different views on pain meds. So I'm glad that made you feel better!

Just look up cuddle ewe..they have a site or you can buy it through the store here. Go read up on the site about it..there is feedback on there. It's a wool filled mattress topper. Right now you get a free pillow or FM book...I have so many books and can get them at hugh discounts (family works for a book store)...so I got the pillow. It's the perfect amount of support. the pillow looks too thick, but I tried it anyways. Now it's MY pillow.

Now when you look at this cuddle ewe you think...HOW...It really helps releave presure point pain...I still have pain, but not that acky can't move feeling with out making some kind of noise.

Some say it's a little pricey, but look at it this way. I'd rather go without some things for a while to save to get this. It hopefully will give me less pain, more sleep and a better mood over all. Me and my family could use that. It also has a 90 day money back guarentee minus shipping..under 20.00.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/10/2003]