i guarantee this will make you laugh

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bigmama2, May 23, 2010.

1. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

that's right!

look up the website "awkward family photos". spend some time there.

if you don't laugh at least once, you need serious help! I personally should have put on a pair of "depends" before i checked it out. you have been forewarned!!

enjoy!

bigmama2
  2. Misfit101

Misfit101 New Member

Its times like this I wish I had "real" internet since I couldnt view a video on this phone if someone hdld a gun to my head. Ah well.....thats what I get for being an internet addict. As it is DH says Im going to get carpal tunnel lol...
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Thanks for the fun referral. I especially liked the bride on page 4
    with the trick foot.

Rock
  4. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

....that bride trick foot picture was really creepy!

Bigmama, thanks for alerting us to that site. There was one picture, which of course I can't eve remember now, that had my husband and I laughing so hard I thought I might have a little issue - if you know what I mean!

I especially love the pictures from the 50's and 60's because I can relate to some of the "great" pictures we have from my childhood.

A few weeks ago, someone posted a link to "great cake disasters" (was it you, Rock?). Anyway, those had me laughing too. And, believe you me......I can certainly use some laughter these days....no matter WHERE it comes from.

So, if anyone has ny more great links, please pass 'em on!

Laughin' Lucy (not my real name!!!!!!)
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

The relevant URL is above.

Can't remember who posted it. Becky? Anyway the site now has some
    goofy graduation cakes. Tried to look up who told us about the site,
    but no workee.

I remember the first graduation cake I ever saw. I was the graduate back in 1958.
    It was baked by our minister's wife. I was so impressed!

(I can't imagine why you would think I would post such a site. I am always a
    very serial person.)

Rock