I guess I should know this but I don't.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by optimistic1, Jun 4, 2006.

1. optimistic1

optimistic1 New Member

Hi All,
    I am very new at this and I have been so interested in the posts I've been reading. This is a wonderful website for me. So good to know I am not alone with this yuck.
    Is there someone out there who would be kind enough to tell me what a "thread" is? Can't figure it out.
    I thank you much in advance,
    Arlene
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

You started a thread when you posted. Now I'm answering your thread. It is the start of a post.

So all the replies you get will be to your thread.

Hope that helps... :)

Hugs,
    Faye
  3. optimistic1

optimistic1 New Member

Such an easy answer----I should have figured this out.
    I love cats too and have one named Allie. She's wonderful.
    I congratulate you on your Son's marriage and like your star very much. I have one just like it. Hope this was a good day for you.
    I would like to ask you one more question:
    How do I delete the red words on the left side of our posts that say "Edit" and "Delete?"
    Sorry to be a pest.
    Many hugs to you too, and thank you,
    Arlene
    [This Message was Edited on 06/04/2006]
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

You will really learn alot on this board and if you have questions just post them and start another thread!...................sisland
  5. sues1

sues1 New Member

Only your posting will show that on the side under your name. We never see it. Anytime you wish to delete or to edit (change or add to a previous postings) you can do it by clicking on to your edit.

I have not seen this in your postings here....but never use all caps (large letters) and use lots of paragraphs that have a space between them. Otherwise many of us can not read the posting. It runs together for us and hard on our eyes.

Welcome aboard...........Blessings........Susan
  6. optimistic1

optimistic1 New Member

Thank you for the welcome. This is a great community.
    Hugs,
    Arlene
  7. optimistic1

optimistic1 New Member

Now I feel more competent. And, thanks for the helpful advice----much appreciated.

Hope you've had a good day,

Arlene

[ advertisement ]