I had a great day today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ckball, Jul 23, 2006.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

For the first time in a LOOONNNNNGGGG time I had a great day, no brain fog, the foot is better and I had energy.

I attacted the 100 ft ditch, plus weeded around the trees, porch, bushes, etc.

Finally washed the back of my house down-it's only been 3 years, reason it took so long- didn't have a hose long enough to reach it. Bought hose 2 months ago.

Sprayed bleach around everthing else- its a cheap weed killer.

Had a long cool shower

Got the Stouffers French Pizza Bread just right.

Played with my girls, I haven't done that outside for awhile.

Then just sat and watched them play with Butter, the neighbor dog. Yes, his name is Butter. He looked like a stick of butter when he was born.

Sat on the porch and looked at the stars.

Played tricks and treats with the girls again.

Now they are sound asleep, it was a good day.

I just wanted to share this and record it so I will be able to come back and remember it again by reading it,lol.

I can only hope this is my way out of this fog I have been in since May. I send wishes for everyone else may you be blessed with a good day too- Carla

2. mrsED

mrsED New Member

It's so good to hear good news. I'm glad you were able to have such a good day and hope you will have many more of them.
    It reminds the rest of us that we all have good days to come, as well.
    Thanks for sharing that with us.

MrsEd
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i'm hapy for

jodie
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

I am so glad that you are feeling so good. Maybe it will rub off on the rest of us. Yea!!!!!!!!

Kriket
  5. ckball

ckball New Member

After yesterday I wasn't sure how I feel.

I am a little tired but no real fog, my feet hurt a little but I think when my meds kick in it will be better.

It felt so good to accomplish so much, especially Sat and sitting all day with the feet up. I guess it paid off.

Todsy is a mamogram, whopeeee, Can't wait to get my boob squeezed by that big machine. Thank goodness it is just one side.

It is a 6 month follow up, I haven't felt any changes so I am not worried.

Then this afternoon is a visit with the Infect DS Dr. to get my results for Bart/Babesia.

Oh how I pray today will be like yesterday-

Got to get ready- hope you all have a good day too- Carla
  6. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

what a fantastic idea :)

i'm glad you had a great day thats fantastic :) :)

i took part in a dog show yesterday - this one i had to defend my first place obedience trophy.

i came home with my trophy and 4 more rosettes for my 3 dogs :) :)

looking forward to our next comp lol