I had a rotten night!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carole128, Sep 16, 2003.

1. carole128

carole128 New Member

I had a rotten nights sleep. Well sleep would be telling a lie. I went to bed around 10:30 but tossed and turned for what seemed like hours. For the first time in months I needed to go to the loo. When I eventually got up to go to the loo it was 3:50am On the return journey I banged my hip on the bedroom chest of drawers because I couldn't see in the dark! When I got back into bed I remembered I didn't take my 50mg of doxepine. I thought of taking at 4:am but didn't want to sleep all day. When I finally got to sleep, I had the strangest dreams which was probably worse then being awake. I actually got up early, SHOWERED and even went out driving the car. Because of my rotten night my brain was not functioning and I was probably a safety hazard. even writing this I am making so many mistakes.
    Tonight I will really appreciate my little doxepine.
    Good night to you all
    Carole
  2. ja1grump

ja1grump New Member

Carole - sorry you had such a rough night! I hate nights like those. It feels like your the only person in the world up when the nights are that long. Hope you feel better soon.
    Julie
  3. libra55

libra55 New Member

Carole, I'm sorry to hear you had such a rough night, I hope tonite's better for you. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Good wishes,
    Michelle
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I slept terrible last nite. I`ve had the worst neck and shoulders pain. It wakes me up every morming about 4:30 A.M. Then I can`t go back to sleep. I only get about 5 yrs. sleep.

When we don`t get enough sleep it just makes the Fm so much worse the next day. I hope you sleep wonderfully tonite.

Sweet dreams,
    Sandyz