I had my EMG yesterday

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carlacat, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

No matter how many times you have one of these tests, it never gets easier. I forgot how much the electrical shock probes hurt, nothing like being electricuted. Then the little needles come. She poked me in different spots then said she had to go get her "bossman" then they both came in. He asked me how long my arm had been swollen and I told him then he poked me up in my shoulder area and in my bicep area and asked if it was bilateral, of course I said yes both arms. So now I just have to wait and see what the results are. Thats the worst part..the waiting. The trip did me in, my hip was killing me to begin with and after riding in a car for 7 hrs total I feel like I've been hit by a mack truck then it backed up and ran over me again. I just wish I didnt have to go so far to find a decent doctor.
  2. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

I am sorry to hear your in such pain. The one thing i am not getting here is why do you have to wait on the results. Their machine spits it out right then and there? Do you know why they are making you wait on the results? Hope your feeling better.
    Joannie