I had my Endoscopy done..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jewelz, Oct 29, 2002.

1. Jewelz

Jewelz New Member

It wasnt as bad as I thought it was.. but being in public with severe hiccups was embarressing!! Anyways this was what was found:
    Superficial erosions.. a small sliding hiatal hernia and mild patch erythema of the antrum...
    Im awaiting on my hep test to come back next week...

Seeing all of you going through so much gave me courage to go through this.

Regards,

Misty
  2. Jewelz

Jewelz New Member

It wasnt as bad as I thought it was.. but being in public with severe hiccups was embarressing!! Anyways this was what was found:
    Superficial erosions.. a small sliding hiatal hernia and mild patch erythema of the antrum...
    Im awaiting on my hep test to come back next week...

Seeing all of you going through so much gave me courage to go through this.

Regards,

Misty
  3. monom

monom Member

I like to thank you for your endoscopy results.I wrote about this before.I was diagnosed in 84,when I was put in
    hospital for spleen and liver inflamation and diagnosis of
    MONO for one month hospitalization.After two weeks of sever hiccups continiously and all tranqulizer barely stopped.
    I was sent home to rest and barely recoverd and lost everything ever since.Endoscopy following weeks showed the same results as yours.I would like to talk to you in this regard,because your symptoms are very close to mine.I also have had sever episode of hiccups in past years.

I really appreciate it, because I have a lot of info for you.

Thank you
    MONOM
  4. Jewelz

Jewelz New Member

I found out that the reason for the hiccups is because while they are in the diaphram area it stimulates it. Therefor resulting in hiccups.. When I do get hiccups they are seriously deep and dry.. Hurts really.. They told me to drink plenty of fluids to help.. so far so good. I never though in a million years a endoscopy would result in severe hiccups.
    when I was younger I had severe hiccups.. So bad, because I gasped in so much air it hurt!!

Have you gotten rid of yours?

Email me anytime...
    I think my email is on profile..
    If not post back and Ill give it to you..

Regards,

Misty

[ advertisement ]