i had my job interview

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, May 24, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

it went well..they are going to just check up on my references...i did my finger printing live scan/// i go get my tb shot area checked out..it appears to be negative to me..

lady is a paralegic in wheelchair...so she understands my disabity needs...and has worked as benefits counselor at non-profit for the disabled...so she udnerstands why i only want to work only 20 hours a week...

anyways she wants to get this done by the end of next week before she goes on vacation...

so it looks like i will be working some..soon...i will do it as long as i can//
    jodie
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

Glad your job interview went well. Best of luck to you.

Kriket
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i thought i would be the right woman for the job...i know what we poor people really need here.lol

getting real here now....in home companion...basically running them to doctors, helping them get in and out of shower or helping with dressing them...sometimes it isn't that much...depends what levle you can do..

told the lady i ma disabled and told her my disabilities..

she said it may entail washing dishes for cooking for them or running to get groceries...asked if wanted to drive my car i said i perfer not to...

so anyways..i just really want to do this to make it...then i can always just be on call..she said be careful not to makeover the sga while on ssdi....which is 860 a month...but i do have 9 months to make whatever amount unlimited w/o losing my ssdi payments and medicare insurance...

jodie
  4. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

We can all give a sigh of relief now that your interview is accomplished.

Who did you contact to apply for this job. It sound like something some of the rest of us (like me) could do.