I had my upper GI today.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Boy was that a circus ride! Drink this, drink that, don't burp, don't breathe, don't move...ohhh there's a hiatel hernia and a good one too! Wait a minute, I see an abnormality...Ahh..you had had ulcers in your duodemdum I see. I can't tell if you still have them, as the the stuff we gave you to created gas to push the barium through just escaped from through your hernia...lol. Now just hold still and think about the favorite food your going to eat when you get out of here....What was that...oh shoot, hand her a bowel she's going to vomit...he he he.

And so I survived another encounter of the medical kind.

I just thought I'd let you all know how it went. I can't seem to stay out of the bathroom this evening, the small bowel follow through is really following through well this evening, even though they couldn't get it to do it this morning...just goes to show that even my organs, like myself, are slow, but we get there sooner or later... Praise God...gotta run.....
    hugs Takesha
  2. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

You made me laugh though! Whew!

Glad you made it allright, didn't sound like much fun.
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Takesha, Glad to hear you made thru those tests alright. Hope your feeling better afterall that. I'm praying for you and askibg for Gods grace. May you be blessed.

Danny