i had to go to er last night

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Jan 21, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i felt this large lump by my ear around the jaw area and it began to hurt more and more...

comes out so far they beleive it is a boil, andif not gone in a couple of days i have to go aback they said there is something called mrsa that is high around our area...

so they put me on 5 days antibiotics we'll see i feel like a cyclopse...stayed in the house today...

i can't beleive it i never had acne or anything..i thought i was a spider bite....i guess not time will tell...

itis going down , i was worried it may have been sort of tumor...

thank god not..but stilla little worried about the mrsa death has happend to these people...i searched on mayoclinic they are my library..

well that's all folks er for a boil...

jodie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

the lump is going down by my ear so that is a good sign...

i neeed to get some sleep and set my alarm to take my antibiotic...

thank for caring

jodie
  3. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Ouch, praying it's not mrsa.
    That would really scare me. It's good you went to ER and did not wait.
    Take care.
    Dee50
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i just don't get why they didn't test then for mrsa...but i have kaiser hmo,,,

it is going down more it looks awful...i can't believe i got this...

i had a friend call me up and aske to go to chineese buffett for dinner with her and her sister...i said i tummy was hurting already and i have this big thing on my forehead...she said we aren'tthere to meet anyone just eat and go,,,,

she was really sweet if i hadn't eaten anything i would've gone. but my ibs has been acting up...so i have been eating fiber, fiber and fiber choice tablets...think it had been like 6 days w/o going poo...yuck...

well gonna go take a bath...

jodie