I HATE EVERYONE IN THE MORNING

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LEFTYGG, Dec 7, 2005.

1. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

MORNINGS ARE SO BAD. IM SO DEPRESSED IN THE MORNINGS WITH THE STIFFNESS AND PAIN. I FEEL SO WEAK I CANT EVEN TAKE MY MEDS . I USUALLY LAY IN BED TILL NOON. BY EVENING IM FEELING MUCH BETTER.

IVE STARTED WITH FFC IN ATLANTA SO HOPEFULLY I CAN GET A LIFE BY SPRING. THX FOR LISTENING. GAIL
  2. JLH

JLH New Member

Sounds familiar!!! LOL

I'm not a morning person either!
  3. gabdeb

gabdeb New Member

I cant move in the mornings but in the late day im much better. Seems like alot of people say they are worse at night. I cant work anymore and am at home all day maybe thats why and the people who hurt more at night are able to work and the pain is so bad at night??! I am so bored being at home all day but dont feel like doing anything. I really hate this too. I hate going to bed at night just to start it all over.
    Good Luck with the FFC.

deb
  4. Empower

Empower New Member

I am much better in the evenings, though tired, not as stiff and sore
  5. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

If I run into you at the FFC in Atlanta, I'll be sure and check the time -- if its morning I'll sidestep you, otherwise I'll introduce myself!!

Sometimes if I feel that bad on waking, before even getting out of bed, I'll take 1/2 an oxycodone and 1/2 a Xanax and it helps quite a bit.

Sandy
    [This Message was Edited on 12/08/2005]
  6. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

I used to be such a morning person! I would run around the house, blasting music, singing, getting ready for work while I got the kids ready for school!

I'd make everyone breakfast, feed the animals, make the bed, clean up, etc, etc!! Super MOM! LOL!!

Now, I can barely crawl out of bed!! Thank God, my kids are out of the house and I am no longer working!! It takes a good 1/2 hour for my meds to kick in before I can even feel human again. And forget the swelling and stiffness in my hands-I can barely open the pill case!

It's awful!! I hate it, and I'm not better in the evenings, either. I have a VERY SHORT window of 'decent' time! Oh well.............what can you do? Take care! PG
  7. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

I HOPE WE DO MEETSOMETIME. MY NEXT APPT IS JAN 16 AT 3PM.

I PROMISE ILL BE NICE.LOL I HAVE BEEN FEELING LESS STIFF AND ACHY. I DONT KNOW IF ITS FROM THE IV OR SUPPLEMENTS.

I WENT OUT TODAY AND FELT WEIRD SINCE I DONT GO OUT MUCH. I FEEL WEAK. IAM SEEING IMPROVEMENTS. LOVE GAIL
  8. Highlandrose

Highlandrose New Member

they'd start later in the day! Thankfully mine do...lol DH works 2nd shift so we're up until 1am or so and sleep until 11am

Have you talked to your drs about taking your meds at bedtime? I do and wake up feeling pretty good. Yeah, it takes a few to get moving, and DH knows not to talk to me for the first 15 mins or so, but it seems to help alot.

This may sound strange, but it works well for me. I've got a down comforter on the bed. Keeps me warm without all the weight of a heavy one. Or maybe an electric blanket? Anyway, the warmth and taking my meds at bedtime keep me from stiffening up too badly.

btw..I'm new here...what's the FFC in Atlanta????

9. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

i am going to have my dh give me my pain meds when he goes to work at 7am. ithink that would help. thx for replies.

highlandrose the ffc is fibro and fatigue center, they are all over usa.

[ advertisement ]