I hate stuffy noses!! Not sure it is from an immune response ..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jane32, Feb 5, 2006.

1. jane32

jane32 New Member

I increased my Valtrex to three times a day now, started on 4 pills of the maitake mushroom and increased my TF to 2 a day. I have not been out of the house in a week and no one that I live with has a cold. I don't have a sore throat or anything so maybe it is just a mini immune response. My tummy is a little off but not anything too noticable. Any body ever have a mini herx off of somthing?
  2. Chermione

Chermione New Member

I always have a stuffy nose. I hate it! I don't know why exactly, I take allergy meds but it doesn't take away my stuffy nose problem. If I use a humidifier and a vaporizer with Vicks in it and sleep all night like that, I'll wake up without a stuffy nose, but it only lasts about an hour then I'm all stuffed up again.
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

give me reactions.
    Love Anne
  4. jane32

jane32 New Member

I always have a light nasalness since I came down with CFS but only when I am sleeping then I wake up and it goes away. This is like a really stuffy nose though. I am starting the probiotics this week but I did have that new yogurt with the probiotics in it maybe that did it...