I HATE TAKING PILLS BUT I MUST

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LEFTYGG, Jan 27, 2006.

1. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

IVE BEEN GOING TO FFC FOR 2 MONTHS. AS YOU KNOW AFTER BLOOD WORK YOU HAVE TO START PROGRAM.

IM BAD AT TAKING SUPPLEMENTS AND RXS. HERES WHAT I TAKE

MAXIDE FOR BP
    AMBIEN
    ULTRACET
    KLORCOR FOR POTASSIM
    DHEA
    GAMMA GROW REST AND RESTORE
    OMEGA 3
    CORTISOL ASPIRIN
    GLUCOPHLAGE
    PROGESTERONE 200MG
    ESTROGEN CREAM
    T3 CAN I GRIND UP SOME IN SHAKE?? WHAT IF I FORGET CAN I JUST TAKE A BUNCH TOGETHER? SOMETIMES I DONT EAT MEALS JUST GRAZE SO AT OR INBETWWEEN MEALS IS HARD.

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF HORMONES I NEED HELP HERE I KEEP TELLING MYSELF THIS IS GOOD FOR ME THX FOR ANY IDEAS. I SET MY DAYS WORTH IN LITTLE CUPS AND STACK THEM BY MY BED
  2. jaltair

jaltair New Member

I would continue to take them and see how you do. It may take a little more time to see how they work.

My list of meds is as long, and I have tried to go off some of the meds, but after I do, I feel so miserable that I go back on. I'm on Cymbalta, that's the worse one to deal with as far as going off. Your regimen looks a little kinder than mine.

I'm using a 7-day cassette that allows me to have the pills in four different areas for times of days. This helps me tremendously in making sure I take all the meds and making sure I order them before I run out. This might work better for you than putting the pills in little cups.

Good luck with the meds, and let us know how things go with the FCC. Many of us are curious as to the actual benefits. Thanks for sharing.

Jeannette