I hate this dd...........

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sls1968, Dec 10, 2002.

1. sls1968

sls1968 New Member

as I sit and read the posts. I got so mad. There is so much suffering. I cannot believe that all of us suffer the way we do. I have found a lot of compassionate, concerned and loving people here and we are brought together by sickness. I have found that even at our sickest, everyone looks out for everyone else, willing to give advice or help at a moments notice.

I just wish that for one day that we could be totally pain and symptom free. Just one stinking day!

I know I found the place that I needed to be, here! Thank you friends!

So please take care of yourselves,
    Sonja

P.S.-Thank you for letting me vent a little.
  2. sls1968

sls1968 New Member

as I sit and read the posts. I got so mad. There is so much suffering. I cannot believe that all of us suffer the way we do. I have found a lot of compassionate, concerned and loving people here and we are brought together by sickness. I have found that even at our sickest, everyone looks out for everyone else, willing to give advice or help at a moments notice.

I just wish that for one day that we could be totally pain and symptom free. Just one stinking day!

I know I found the place that I needed to be, here! Thank you friends!

So please take care of yourselves,
    Sonja

P.S.-Thank you for letting me vent a little.
  3. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

yes it would be great if we all had a pain free day i do not think we are asking for much .Coming here is the best thing that happen to me . i do not talk about this dd to family or frinds any more . just go about my life. do what i can when i can do it .what bothers me though is the younger people that have it .the ones who still have to work . the ones that are alone . and the ones that are raising small children Hope i did not forget any body . But i do think we are very strong , Even though the normals may think that we are not . so you take care of yourself and it never hurts to vent
  4. nancyneptune

nancyneptune New Member

I'd almost be willing to take all the pain if I could have my brain back.