I have 2 new painting to share

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Apr 15, 2009.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

Hello everybody- I haven't been posting a lot lately with so much going on, BUT I do have a new roof over my head now. Then trying to get my house back in order.

I have also been working on these 2 drawings, they are for my grandaughter as a graduation gift. I am not sure which one I will give her yet.

Go here to see them

just copy and paste into your browser. You can then view them in a full screen slide show. The new ones are at the end of the slide show or the last 5 on the page.

For others that have not seen my page before, you can click on "Go back to Gallery" and see my other pages of scenary pictures I have taken in my neighborhood and pictures of the ice storm that hit in Feb.

Hope you enjoy them and hopefully will be back more often now that things have calmed down a bit. Thanks for looking- Carla
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Great pics. I'm sure your granddaughter will be thrilled. Now that you've got a roof , I hope you'll
    be able to spend more time on your art.

3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Such a talented lady and I'm glad there's now a roof over your head.

4. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

Carla, I just love the pics. of your granddaughter. She will treasure the painting (whichever one you choose) for the rest of her life.
  5. springwater

springwater Active Member

Both the paintings of your granddaughter were lovely. I especially liked the black and white one....its got such a Mona Lisa - ish feel to it...lol!

Really happy the roof is all installed and you have time to do these wonderful paintings....

God Bless
  6. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Those are AMAZING and i really mean that. You have such a wonderful talent!!!!!!! I love them all and i bet your grandaughter will cherish the painting forever.

Thanks for sharing.

7. ckball

ckball New Member

Thank you all so much. I really do enjoy my art, I have my problems and it dosen't always come easy, I have many bad ones to prove it-lol.

Thanks for looking and being my "fan club" I really appreciate it. Carla