i have a hearing date oct16th

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elizabethia, Aug 4, 2003.

1. elizabethia

elizabethia New Member

hi everyone.... i'm not exactly new here .... i do alot of "lurking".... heres the deal.... ok i have a hearing date on the 16th of oct... my lawyers office has sent me some forms to fill out..... "summary of medical treatment" and a "medications talbe"... i have chrons along with the fibro.. depression...hyper thyroid...migrains..etc.... i have been "denied" 2 times for "lack " of documentain... i couldn't afford to go to the doctor...and if i went to the doctor i couldn't afford the meds...i have listed 35 differnt meds that i have been on since i first was diagnoised with the chrons.fibro depresstion etc.. and 15 different doctors.. i listed all the surgeries i have had....along with my home health aid who comes to my home 5 days a week for 3hours a day..all the surgeries and hospital stays as well.... i have a note from my doctor saying "miss giorgenti" is unable to engage in any gainful employment do to medical problems..... i also sent in my Headache diary that i have been keeing for my mygrains ... WHAT ELSE MIGHT I NEED??????? i'm so worried about this....i have yet to sit down with my lawyer and talk about all this....PLEASE if anyone has any other suggestions as to how i can help this along.... just let me know okie dokie thanks (((((((("fuzzy hugs")))))))))) elizabeth
  2. Kay2

Kay2 New Member

Hoping someone can help you. Good luck!!
  3. elizabethia

elizabethia New Member

thanks for the information.....hope i can return the favor someday soon...........(((((((((((((fuzzy hugs)))))))))))))))) elizabeth