I have a lot of questions.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by IngaDinga, Mar 4, 2003.

1. IngaDinga

IngaDinga New Member

I a wondering if arrhythmias are common among this group? I have suffered from skipped beats and tachycardia on and off for the past 15 years. Anyone else?
  2. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member

I used to get palpitations all the time. I went on a beta blocker and they were gone. My sis with fm has the same.
    Then last last I had something different. I wore a holter for 24 hours. Was told I had 240 extra beats. It feels like they all get clumped together, bingm bang, boom. It used to scare me, now it entertains me when I get it sometimes. Hugs, Deb
  3. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Just love the name.

Yeah, i`ve always had skipped beats now and then but always thought it normal, last one quite frightened me, thought it was going to stop altogether... The heart does funny things in returning to normal afterwards.
    But read in an article recently that it comes for some with CFS. It did explain why, but for the life of me I can`t remember.
    Fat lot of good I am but just wanted to say me too.

Pat.
  4. IngaDinga

IngaDinga New Member

It does help just to know that others experience the same thing. I have to admit to being a worrier and I am consumed with fear at the moment. I am so afraid that I have something undiagnosed and horribly different from everyone else.I am sorry for my consant questions. Sheesh... I just signed up today! But, just having people to talk with helps me so much!

BTW ~ IngaDinga has a cute story behind it. My Mom and Dad were dating years ago. She was new in America from Denmark. She used to love to doodle ~ especially when she was on the phone. One day my Dad saw some of her doodling that she had done while on the phone with her friend Inga. She wrote Inga Dinga all over the page. He asked her what it meant and she replied, "I love you." I am not sure if he ever found out the truth or not. But, when they were married he gave her a charm bracelet and the first charm had "IngaDinga" engraved on it. :)

[ advertisement ]