I have a new dog

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aeronsmom, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

She is a pure breed, she is 22 months old and will not get any bigger than what she is in the picture, I am soooo excited, I get her on Sunday, her name is Chloe, I've always wanted a girl!! and now I will.

Love to all, Ann
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

News Ann! She will make a big difference in your life! Plus she's small,,and that helps with the FM pain! Doesn't make it worse! Your a lucky girl!,,,,Enjoy her!,,,,,,,,S
  3. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

What a cutie pie! Enjoy your new little girl!

4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

HI Ann,

Good luck to you with you new little "girl". I am sure you will all enjoy each other. You are about the same age as my third daughter. I have four of them and a son along with 7 grandsons's and one granddaughter.

She is cute and hope all works out well for you with her. Glad that she is a small dog. Tht probably is best with all your aches and pains. So sorry to hear about those car accidents, or should I say accident??. Wow !! Wasn't sure if it was the same guy who hit you twice - how horrible along with everything else.

Yes stress will do terrible things to your body. I know tht for shre, a wayward daughter (at that time), my FIL who had alzheimers and was living with us, doing home childcare and still had kids at home. Then I came down with the crud that no one knew anything about. Just diagnosed about a year ago aftyer 20 plus years ago.

Glad to meet you Ann. Have alot of fun with you new little "girl".

Warm hugs,
    Granni (Marilyn)