I have a new "New Years" Resolution

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by Chelz, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Chelz

Chelz New Member

And that is NOTHING :) LOL. If I don't make any resolutions, I will have nothing to be disappointed about. With Fibro, waking up everyday, putting on make-up, going to work full time, taking care of my elderly mom and the house, I feel I tackle enough.

I hope this post does not come across as negative, it wasn't meant to be, I just wanted to use a little humor while I still have it :) :)

I wish everyone a healthier, brighter, more happy New Year.

I usually write very long posts, ( I get carried away) so this is short and sweet, I hope. Happiness to all, Love ya Chelz.
  2. Chelz

Chelz New Member

Thank you Jaminhealth. I am sorry to hear about your sister and her MS. A good friend of mine is visiting his mom for the Holidays and she has MS. He is such a good caregiver for her......but it takes its toll on him.

Your brother-in-law does sound like a saint. These kind of illnesses are just soooo hard to deal with and MS has its own special challenges. Somehow I wonder where all the strength comes from.

You take care too :) Chelz.