Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Butterfly_of_grace, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

Its a picture of the lake community I live in. One of my friends took the pic when there was a rainbow over our lake here. Its so pretty that even though I loved my oceam pic because I LOVE the ocean, I thought how cool to put it in my profile so everyone could see.

I hope you like it.

2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Wow, the pic is just beautiful!!!!!!

Nancy B
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

Thanks for posting this pic. What a beautiful view. The rainbow sets it off.

4. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

Living by a lake is awesome but it does have its downfalls.....like mold and mildew issues termites bears skunks coons and all the other fun little things that go with it LOL!

My passion is the ocean....for me, the best place for me to live would be by the ocean....it brings me a sense of peace for some reason.

Thanks for the compliments all!
  5. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Hello! That picture is fantastic!! I read your bio, at least the scenery makes up some for the high taxes! I know what you mean. I live in So. Cal., the taxes here are very high. We want to move to the neighborhood next to ours, and we are hesitating because our taxes will go up again.

I hope you are having a fantastic day! Kim :)
  6. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

I've already made it my desktop wallpaper, and I've also copied it w/ ambitions to get it blown up an d printed so I can frame and display it at home. I hope you don't mind my pilfering it.

It looks like a high resolution pic too, so it should blow up quite nice and keep its quality. B O N U S!!!