I have a new youtube video of the girls running

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Aug 10, 2008.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

I fianlly was able to upload a new video, this is a daily ritual, the big brown dog chases us everyday. He is just a barker and if I stop and face him, he runs away but still barks.

This is just me sharing my day with my freinds-Carla

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Cool vid. You need a cameraman so we can get the big picture.

Looks to me like Missy and Twilya have fantasies of being sled dogs.

That golf cart have a speedometer?

3. ckball

ckball New Member

Glad you were able to see it. No speedo meter but does about 10-15 on flat ground and up to 60 plus going down the biggest hill.

This is my biggest pleasure and stress reliever, it is beutiful here and get to see it everyday, the fall is the best with all the colors- Thanks-Carla
  4. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Love the videos. What is that contraption you are riding in, again? I need one of those!

Looks like your dogs enjoy the run down the road, too.

And what a beautiful area you live in.

5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I actually found it this time. It was very cute. That is a good way to reduce the stress for you and the doggies. Just hope no one is around if you go down the hill (-: !!I'll bet those cute doggies are really pooped out after that. Is that usually aboaut their beddy bye time too (after the run)?

Looks like lots of fun plus your area is really pretty.

6. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I just saw this post and watched the video. All I can say is you sure do love those girls!!!! I am so so glad you have them. They are truly a blessing for you and you to them.

What a beautifal place you live in too. So serene and peaceful.

Thanks for sharing, I truly love watching your videos of your beautiful, sweet little girls.

Love ya,

By the way, keep em coming, I could watch them all day and also, that is great exercise for your doggies. That will make them live a lot longer.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/11/2008]