I have a new youtube videomy best one yet

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Jul 2, 2008.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

If you want to take a real ride go see it. Carla
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

ride. At my age I don't go on roller coasters anymore. Or escalators.

3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I take my hat off to you Carla, I just couldnt do that myself.

Loved seeing your dogs in action.

4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I say the same thing as Linda. I hope there was no car coming round the bend !! I thought of that as I was watching it.

It was very cute and Missy and Twy must be used to it (the wild rides) by now (-: !!!

Gee you are getting expert at this stuff now, the taking pics and speeding in yur golfcard with the girls.

God bless you and keep you safe my friend !!(-:

5. poets

poets Member

That was a great video. It looked like so much fun! The scenery was so pretty and the dogs are so sweet. Wish I could go along with you!

6. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

You Go Girl!!

Would love to take a spin with ya!! Looks like fun, wind in the hair, the dogs riding shot-gun!

My hubby's friend found out i like Harleys, and promised to come over and give me aride on his bike, even tho it's only a Victory bike.

Beggars can't be choosey! I'm sure it won't be as wild as any ride i've had from my Brother in the past. But i also trust my brother more than anyone else to handle a bike, so i'll still be nervous.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/02/2008]
  7. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

I loved the video. You are a piece of work!! I laughed so hard, I can't believe a golf cart can go so fast. But please, please be careful!!

Oh, and the dogs are adorable--two little sweethearts!!

8. ckball

ckball New Member

Hi Rock- you are missing a lot of fun :)

Kjm-your welcome and thanks, they are cute aren’t they

Linda no worry about me-and Missy is very good a leaning in the curves while sitting on the curves, haven’t lost her yet :)

Rosie-Hi there-oh I bet if you did it once you would want to do it again. I do that everyday, they walk about a mile and we turned around and ride back, they love it. Then when we get to the hill to go back up, they get out and walk.

Julie-Glad you liked my videos, I have tried 4 times to upload it, since I have dial up, I set it up to run overnight and hope the phone doesn’t disconnect. It was still running when I got up this morning, then it finished in about 30 minutes. Twila likes to stand up but I make her sit down with my arm on her. Missy is a pro in the floor, she will stick her head and lean out like she is hanging her head out of the car door.

2104- LOL I know that feeling when riding with other people, my foot is looking for the brakes. This is my guilty pleasure, I have several other roads I go down and have been trying get them loaded but dial up is not quick by any means. It is so beautiful and wooded where I live, the houses are far and few in between. It is so peaceful when we aren’t being chased by dogs. Lol

MSS-come along anytime you want. I am a little bike shy tho, I like being on 4 wheels,lol Hope you enjoy your ride

Laura-it is a electric cart and will do as fast and a car coasting down a hill, there is another video called Callahan road, it is a nice one too, I like that one because there are not patches on the road so it is a smooth ride,

Thank for all of you for taking the time to share my life, I love sharing it others hoping to make someone laugh or smile, we need to laugh as often as we can, best medicine. Carla
  9. sisland

sisland New Member

Just watched your video!,,,I must say your a Gal after my own Heart! Going Fast and Having Fun!,,,,,,The place is Beautiful,,and the girls are too!,,,,,,,Thanks for sharing this with us!,,,,,,,,Sis
  10. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I loved it Carla, a free ride in the rollercoaster, however, it was kind of scary going around that corner.

The only bad thing is having to go back UP the hill. LOL

Thanks for putting a smile on my face today, I needed it.