I have a problem Please respond

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by willruthie1965, Aug 27, 2006.

1. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

I woke up last night in extreme pain.Both hips both knees and both ankles.I even had a dream I coudn't walk and no one would help me to the examining table.

My question is Is it possible the cludy day is the culprit? Or maybe I drank an energy drink.It is called mountain dew amp.These are suppose to give you energy but wondering if it was mostly sugar,

So my next question is Could someone list a few itmes we eat everyday that might be the culprit? Ruthie
  2. willruthie1965

3. TerryS

TerryS Member

Don't see how a cloudy day could affect you like that...maybe the energy drink, but I wouldn't think sugar would cause a musculoskeletal issue. If it continues, you'll want to get it checked out.

I have constant pain in the hips and legs, as well as often my arms. Sometimes it is quite extreme. Have had it for years, but now it's really bad. Hard to sleep with pain like that. Advil no longer helps...

Terry
  4. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I don't know about food being triggers, but I DO know I am greatly affected in those same areas when air pressure changes come along. Fall and winter are my "pain seasons"!
  5. willruthie1965

Ok they did test me for R A Factor test IT was elevated,So IF it is arthritis too than that pressure could be it. Ruthie
  6. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

Sometimes the pain is so horrible at night, I just cry when I turn over. It has never occured to me that it was a reaction to a food or anything. I just blame it on the FM like I do every other unpleasant feeling. Jana