I have a problem

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ilovecats94, Jun 15, 2006.

1. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm on a MacBook Pro laptop downstairs here and on a Mac Power G4 desktop when I am upstairs. Well when I click on a thread it doesn't turn purple, it stays blue.

My problem is I can't remember which posts I have read and which I haven't, so if I miss some of your posts, this is the reason.

Hugs,
    Faye
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Don't worry..... most days I feel like the scarecrow on Wizard of Oz..... looking for a brain. My fog gets deep. Oh, I also have several times per day I feel like the tin man needing the oil can.

I am the last person on earth who could give you computer help.

Don't you worry, you post or reply when you can. Nice to know you are out there.

It is prayer night, and I need to start reviewing posts myself. Bless you .
  3. dejovu

dejovu New Member

But pass this on to ASA... She does not have to worry because she has the most important gift of all ( even the Wizard couldn't give this) She has a great big heart. De

Dear Faye hope the other parts of your life are going OK. I know nothing about a Mac. So I will pray for you both. Many blessings. De
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Oh, there is nothing wrong with the Macs, that is just the way they are. But it does make it hard when I'm going through posts to know which ones I have read and which ones I haven't.

Nothing I can do to fix that.

Love & prayers to you,
    Faye