I have a question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nancydr, May 10, 2006.

1. nancydr

nancydr New Member

I have not been on in a little bit. Was diagnosed with CFIDS and FM back in 1994. Now the doctor has diagnosed me with lymphoma, and says that most people with CFIDS and FM can also suffer from lymphoma. Has anyone heard of this? Thanks for the help.

2. nancydr

nancydr New Member

My naturopathic dr. is the one who brought it up. I started seeing him in January. We had two sets of blood tests done. They both tested very high in white blood cell count. My former primary care physician told me not to worry about it. It was the Epstein-Barr virus and I had to live with it. Now I have this diagnosis. Today's medical professionals (not all) need to get with the program or get out of the medical profession. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest. nancydr
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

13 years ago...wbc were high...rbc high and reticultite count high...spleen enlarged and gall bladder systmes...

anwys i weren't to hemotologist for a second opinion and i had no cancer...there is a test the can run to rule out cancer...anwyas i am brain dead nearly right now...so i need to go lay down...

second opinion or 3rd...jodie