I have a question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by diggity, Sep 26, 2002.

1. diggity

diggity New Member

There was a post here earlier that was titled "joke of the day". Someone responded to it that it shouldn't have been put on this board and the OP apologized. I posted on it asking if we aren't supposed to post jokes here, and I asked in all seriousness because I wanted to know, but now the thread is gone and I still don't know the answer. Can someone tell me please if there are limitations to what is allowed to be posted here? I read the rules, but I'm no good with understanding this stuff today. Thanks
  2. diggity

diggity New Member

There was a post here earlier that was titled "joke of the day". Someone responded to it that it shouldn't have been put on this board and the OP apologized. I posted on it asking if we aren't supposed to post jokes here, and I asked in all seriousness because I wanted to know, but now the thread is gone and I still don't know the answer. Can someone tell me please if there are limitations to what is allowed to be posted here? I read the rules, but I'm no good with understanding this stuff today. Thanks
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

omg it is gone it was funny i think we need to laugh once in a while. ive heard before we are suppose to put jokes on the chit chat board but sence i dont go rthere very offten and we realy need to laugh whats the harm.
    put shril or mikies name in front of i have a qustion so they know its for them,[This Message was Edited on 09/26/2002]
  4. diggity

diggity New Member

"what's the harm" is what I thought when I read it and then saw that someone seemed upset about it, but I wanted to know if there was an actual rule against it. Who said that it should be posted on chit chat (and where is chit chat anyway?) LOL I am just curious to know if it has been "suggested" by the powers that be at this board or what? Really just curious, that's all. :eek:)
  5. marinemom

marinemom New Member

Hey guys! Thanks for your support. I, too, thought that we needed a laugh, but my joke for the day was moved to the chit-chat board (which I didn't even know existed) by the moderator. If you want the explanation, go down to the message titled Marinemom. That's when I found out the rules.

Again, I hope I haven't offended anyone, because that truly wasn't my intention. I was just spreading a little of my insanity around for all. After all, I have plenty to spare! =)

Kathy
    [This Message was Edited on 09/26/2002]
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This is no biggie; it's just that there are so many new members here that many don't know about the Chit Chat Forum. As our board started to grow so rapidly, it became clogged with all kinds of non-medical posts. Some come here seeking help with their FMS and don't want to have to sift through the other types of posts. Our sponsor created the Chit Chat Forum for us so that we could go there for a good laugh or to just swap recipes or socialize. There is a great group there and everyone is welcome.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]