I have an unspoken prayer request....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ValleyGirl89, Sep 16, 2003.

1. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

The Lord knows all about what I am dealing with right now, but would appreciate all of your prayers for this unspoken prayer request. Thanking you all in advance for your prayers.
    Lisa
  2. tarponmom

tarponmom New Member

God knows what is in the hearts of every person. He will move in your life.

I pray the job interview went well for your husband. If not, God has a better plan for your lives. He is all wise and knowing. Keep us updated.

Tarponmom
  3. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thank you yet again. I am in a much better frame of mind this morning. Seems like even if God does not issue an answer to what may be troubling you, He still sends some blessing or message that gives you the strength to carry on and for this reason, I thank Him. My troubles may not be gone, and I know that I will have even more, but I don't have to carry on alone! Still need prayers though and appreciate them and all of you.
    Lisa
  4. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thanks, and I am believing with you that God will take care of things. Sometimes when troubles and problems of life come at you and you think that it will never end, you (or I am guilty of this) think that you are all alone, sometimes forget that you are never alone , hope this makes sense! But like I said in my reply to Tarponmom, your troubles may still be there, but God sends you strength to get through it. Today, the troubles just don't seem as horrible as they did yesterday!
    Lisa
  5. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thanking you for your prayers and concern!
    Lisa
  6. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I'm praying for you in this special need.
    God bless you!

Love,Harmony
  7. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thanks for your prayers!
    Lisa