I HAVE ANSWERED A QUESTIONAIRE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by street129, Nov 1, 2009.

1. street129

street129 New Member

I took a candida questionaire test, 10 questions only. i made a score of 7 which indicated that I DO NOT HAVE CANDIDA. I am taking all kind of different anti viral supplements,
    without having any diagnostic test done to really, really, really really know if i do have candida or not.
    at one time a doctor at the FFCENTER told me that my tongue was white and that i have candida, maybe i didnot brush my tongue that day i dont know.

YET WHEN you go on other sites, and there are more than 10 questions, according to their guideline, if you score more than what THEY considered CANDIDAD, THEN according to the high score you have it. I have ebv, cmv, herpes simplex virus 1, I took blood work and they all came back POSITIVE for the antibodies. I recently took more herpers tests to see of i have anymore i was check for limes and do not have that, i wil take that again in a couple of months just to be clear that i dont have lime.

this is the test i took

Are Your Health Problems Yeast Connected?

If your answer is "yes" to any question, circle the number in the right hand column. When you've completed the questionnaire, add up the points. Your score will help you determine the possibility (or probability) that your health problems are yeast related.

If your answer is "yes" to any question, circle the number in the right hand column. When you've completed the questionnaire, add up the points. Your score will help you determine the possibility (or probability) that your health problems are yeast related.
    YES NO SCORE

1. Have you taken repeated or prolonged courses of ____ ____ 4
    antibacterial drugs?

2. Have you been bothered by recurrent vaginal, _____ ____ 3
    prostate or urinary tract infections?

3. Do you feel "sick all over," yet the cause hasn't _____ ____ 2
    been found?

4. Are you bothered by hormone disturbances,
    including PMS,
    menstrual irregularities, sexual dysfunction,
    sugar craving, Low body temperature or fatigue? _____ _____ 2

5. Are you unusually sensitive to tobacco smoke,
    perfumes,
    colognes and other chemical odors? _____ _____ 2

6. Are you bothered by memory or concentration
    problems?
    Do you sometimes feel "spaced out"? ______ ______ 2

7. Have you taken prolonged courses of prednisone or
    other steroids; or have you taken "the pill" for more
    than 3 years? _____ ______ 2

8. Do some foods disagree with you or trigger
    your symptoms? _____ ______ 1

9. Do you suffer with constipation, diarrhea,
    bloating or
    abdominal pain? _____ ______ 1

10. Does your skin itch, tingle or burn; or is
    it unusually dry;
    or are you bothered by rashes? _____ ______ 1

2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

If you have candida, your GP will be able to diagnose it. Those types of questionaires are meaningless.