I have been in the hospital

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Christinawensell, Jan 28, 2006.

1. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

I was havign chest pains on the 13th of January so the hospitalized me. That is why I have not been on here for a while. I am still havign probelms and the doctors are doing tests are tests. I had a stress test on Friday. I hope everything turns out okay. I think it has been too much stress on me what my husband is putting me through. I am again on medical leave from work. NO INCOME AGAIN. JUST GREAT TIMING.
    Just wanted you to know where I have been and I am still around. I just have not had any acess to a computer.

Blessings,
    Christina
  2. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I am sorry to hear that you were in the hospital. Hospitals are no fun and you don't get any real rest there.So I am hoping that your feeling better and getting some rest . Lots of rest. I am hopeing that your doctor will find out why your not feeling good.

So take care of your self and get lots of rest. KNow that your cared about and missed too.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
    Rosemarie
  3. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

You have had more than your share of problems lately. I hope your tests turn out alright and that it is nothing serious. It may well be the stress in your life

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Kathy.
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

sorry to hear you are going thru a rough spot...w just don't need the stress...

jodie
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

It is so good just to hear from you! I have been wondering about how things have been going. You have been in my mind and heart big-time.

I know you are fighting a big battle in your life now, and I just wanted to say that my prayers are there with you, as are so many here. You are not alone in your struggles.

I hope we will be able to help you more, just with listening, and practical suggestions, and support.

When you add up everyone's different gifts and knowledge here on board, there is a lot of strength available!

Sending blessings and ((HUGS))
    Love, Judy
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sorry to hear you were in the hospitol but glad they are taking your symptoms seriously. I have had chest pain a lot myself and it is such a scary symptom. Praying that all turns out ok for you.

Sandy
  7. lease79

lease79 New Member

~*Gentle Hugs*~ hun, hope that you are feeling better soon.
  8. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I have had the same problem as a side effect from a medicine. I tried the med on 1/9 and 1/10. Quit it and tried it again during the past week and the same side effects again, chest pain, fluid retention, FMS pain all over and the problem is that the side effects last for days and days after I quit the med.

It was Vasotec, an Ace Inhibitor that is supposed to keep me from having kidney problems due to diabetes. I see the endo on 2/1 again. If he can't give me a sample of another med to try, I won't be very happy having to pay for yet another med to be tossed out. I may not even try another med.

I didn't go through the tests that you had as I have had that previously for stomach problems, etc., in the hospital several times due to that.

I sort of knew this was FMS and wasn't a heart pain, but it surely felt like a heart problem. Sure is scary, isn't it?

Sorry about the income problem. Sending you big hugs and lots of prayers!

:):):)Smiles:):):),
    Faye
  9. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

sorry to hear that you were in hospital with chest pains.

I hope all your tests come back negative. I'm sorry you're having such a bad time.

love
    Rosie