I have been praying, just not time to reply

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Asatrump, Dec 31, 2006.

1. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I don't want people to think that their prayer requests were ignored. I have been praying, and reading, but have not had the time to reply.

I am sure most all of us are in the same boat.

School starts here tomorrow, today is New Years, so vacation was short and a lot to pack in a short time.

Blessings to all .
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am sitting in a restaurant and using their wireless internet facilities. Right now that is the only way I can get to my email and things. My mom's web has not been allowing me to access the worship board but I was able to get through last night by trying something different.

She is have trouble with it so it take forever to do anything. I have all of this week off and are school doesn't start until next Monday. I will be going back home on Saturday.

Things are fine here. Going out to eat all the time with my mom. The pounds just keep adding up. LOL Actually when I get home and on my scales I won't be laughing very much then. I hope you had a wonderful time with the grand kids. Your musical event sounded like fun. Hopefully that will become a family tradition. Well I have overstayed my welcome at this restaurant and need to get going. Take care and thanks for the prayers regarding my insurance.

I won't know a think until I get back so I would still appreciate your hot tub prayers. LOL I am still doing my bubble bath praying and it is so relaxing when I don't have to be in a rush for school. I am getting lots of rest so that was the plan.

Take care.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. 143alan

143alan New Member

I pray you are doing well. Have a blessed and happy new year. It was good to hear from you again.
    Nancy
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

You got a much longer vacation than schools here. Hopefully the district will get the best possible insurance for you.

Weather here amazing. Sun and close to 50. shhhhh old man winter may hear me.

OM brought home some other band books, so that we may continue to inspire Josh through the family band. Honestly it was so funny on Christmas day, all we needed was the window open and red kettle.

Travel safely. AND, shhhhhhhhh, we won't discuss weight. I just had my ring sized. And, it was not made smaller! I am so grateful to be able to eat again, I pay no attention. Both IBS and ulcer are quiet so I intend to enjoy. Even the dog is doing better.
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Thanks for the well wishes, how is your body healing from the surgery? I am surprised you are already back and replying, let us take that as a really good omen for 2007.
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I just wrote you a long post and lost the whole thing. GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

I am on my mom's webtv and it not a computer and I hit back and it went back and gone. LOL Actually I am NOT laughing.

I have had so much trouble with her web this vacation. We actually get two weeks at Christmas all the time but this year the way Christmas fell on Monday we just had a strange vacation. It seemed weird having all of these days off after Christmas but I am NOT complaining.

I bet you are enjoying some quiet time in your hot tub cathedral. I was at the mall today and they have a new hot tub store there. Looks tempting.

We could not have one where I live. We are governed by a homeowners association with very strict rules of what we can and cannot do and having a hot tub outside would be out of the question and I don't have room in my house or garage so no hot tub for me. Just a lot of bubble baths.

I would appreciate prayers for my insurance issue. I am very concerned. If you here of world war 111 about to take place you will not that I did not receive the good news I am hoping for.

I have the head honcho of our school district on the case so I am sure she has stirred up the waters since I left.

If I had to give up my FM treatments I am afraid of going downhill fast.

I am glad you had a good time with your family over the Holidays. I still smile when I think of your grand daughter singing in several keys.

Have you ever watched the preliminary audtions for American Idol? It would make her look like an opera star. LOL

Well I will sign off now before I hit another key and wipe out my post again.

Happy New Year and I hope your 2007 is off to a good start.

Love,
    Nancy
  7. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Not having a good working computer is total frustration, you should see me in the summer at camp!

Hopefully the district will vote the best insurance plan and you can continue with your fms coverage. I would hate to think they had to go in a backwards direction.

Yeah, Megan, atonal....... Gotta love her cause she is mine, but I could grind my teeth when she sings!

Enjoy your vacation time. Things are amazing here, headed to 55. This is insanity and I am loving it.
  8. webintrig

webintrig New Member

and the Happy New Year wishes!

I was not up to speed because of the procedures I have been going through but I got a wheel chair really cheap and went out and was wheeled around in a street party on New Year's Eve...bars were off limit since I have to be in control of my wheelchair...lol!

Oooopss..Now you know my secret I am a party animal...LOL!

Really "Not", but that wheel chair has came in handy for me twice so far...maybe I should join wheelchair basketball next...lol!

New Year wishes right back at ya...

In Christ love,
    webby