I have been so blessed today!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, Jan 31, 2002.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I have been so blessed today reading all of your encouraging posts and poems! I was feeling so tired and in pain that I am not up to doing much but this message board has given me so many good thoughts of the Lord and of you that I am so encouraged and uplifted. Thanks for being here!!!
    I would appreciate prayer tonight for the pain I am having in my back and hips. I kept waking up for the past two nights because the pain was so bad laying there. I am trying not to take the strong pain pills the Rheum. gave me. My PCP told me she would rather me not take them. I sure was tempted though last night and might have to give in if the pain is bad again tonight.
    Please pray that I can tolerate the pain so I don't have to take the pain pills. Also that I do well without taking Serzone which I had to stop two days ago because of the warning out on it.
    I am also trying to cut back on taking Clonazapam for sleeping. Thanks so much!
    I will join you all with Prayer tonight!
    Hugs,
    Harmony
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Harmony, I have already prayed for your pain, and that you can do without the meds.
    I will continue to pray for you untill you say you have relief.

I have had that pain so many times, that I can feel your pain just reading your post.

God bless, and I think our prayers are being answered concerning this board.

Shalom, Shirl