i have done it ladys,look now

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by smiffy79, Jul 18, 2005.

1. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

my girls star and twiglet
    cheers smiffy
    [This Message was Edited on 07/18/2005]
  2. twerp

twerp New Member

Sorry, but I can't see your girls.

Hugs,
    Twerp
  3. Nanledaroe

Nanledaroe New Member

Sorry but I can'tsee them either.
  4. suzetal

suzetal New Member

They are beatifull . Look at my three in my profile my best friens Molly Maxie and George left to right.

Sue[This Message was Edited on 07/18/2005]
  5. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

they are not that clear i will take some more soon.
    star is the big one with her mouth open and twig the scrawny one,they are both deaf.
    i am competing with all three of my dogs this w/end in agility (a slow round unfortunalty) and obeience with some fun rounds )star got a prettiest bitch award at a show at easter :)
    smiffy

sue they are sooo sweet,what dear little faces.i go batty over dogs i cant help it.even when the owners say they are not that friendly i say yeah but they still deserve the chance of a fuss and a treat :) usually they get them too,may be not as long as a friendly dog though :)
    [This Message was Edited on 07/18/2005]
  6. twerp

twerp New Member

Glad you figured out the trick to get the picture posted.

Hugs,
    Twerp
  7. rubysmom

rubysmom New Member

I absolutely love animals, you are so lucky!
  8. neen85

neen85 New Member

IS that a doggie hammock they are lounging in? Daneen
  9. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

they must make you so happy.

Rosie
  10. Jo29

Jo29 New Member

I see them! They are so cute!! I love dogs. I can't imagine life without them. It is great to hear that you are working with dog rescue.

Jo
  11. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

hiya
    it is actually my kids trampoline but the dogs love to lounge on it.
    as star loves it sooo very much i have been prompted into looking into a hammock for her indoor bed,does any one else use a dog hammock i have read an advert and this retailer reckons its hammocks are "indestructable",wait and see on that one i think,for stars size i am looking at about £50 for it.
    smiffy--in my next pic i will get all three dogs in it :)
  12. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

The dogs look so happy. I know there isn't anything in the world that makes us happier than our pets. Boy do they get treated well, too! lol

Hugs,
    Faye
  13. Suzan

Suzan New Member

I have two dogs of my own, a shih tzu, and a rat terrier, they keep me up and going on days my body just doesn't want to go! I think they are some of the best medicine I know of!
  14. Tiels

Tiels New Member

They're so pretty!! and look so sweet!! :)
  15. Empower

Empower New Member

Precious Babies!
  16. libra55

libra55 New Member

What an adorable picture! thank you for sharing it. I love dogs too, have two Pembroke Welsh Corgis right now.

Michelle
  17. Bambi

Bambi New Member

are the Schnauzers (are all three Schnauzers?). I have my one old Schnauzer, Penny, who is 14. She is my sweetheart that when my mom died in 1997 stayed with me day and night. She often would get up and put her little legs around my neck and lay her head on my chest, seeming to be trying to comfort me. This went on for at least a year as I was beyond
    comfort. I guess being an only child I just expected my mother to be with me a long time. Cancer changed that plan!

I also have (don't scream) TEN Chihuahua's, my husband and I just had to recount them to be sure, lol!
    They really don't add up to more than
    one large dog like our beautiful two
    Danes we lost to old age this summer.
    It CAN seem like a lot, especially at
    feeding time! But when they're asleep
    you hardly know they are here. Haha.
    That's not saying anything about when they are awake and PLAYING! One is my mom's old Chi and even she plays sometimes.
  18. sheried

sheried New Member

I love dalmations. That could come from working with the fire dept. and being around 2 of the biggest dalmation clowns I have ever seen.

They are real cuties.

Sherie
  19. alonebutnotlonely

alonebutnotlonely New Member

These are my two fur children. I won't have anything but rescued Greythounds again. NO, they are not spoiled!

Dee
  20. Mamalovinit

Mamalovinit New Member

Are your dogs hard to house train? My daughter loves dalmations but I told her no more big dogs after our german sheperd died in June. We loved her and we raised her from a pup til old age toke her. I have a yorkie poo that is wonderful. How would you rate your dogs for families? Do they really chase cats and chickens? Someone told me that a long time ago. My daughter is a big animal fan. She has a small mixed dog,a cat,a bunny and a horse. Trust me none of them go without lots of daily love from her. She is really special when it comes to animals. We go to the library every week and all she ever reads about are things that have to do with aninmals and farms. She wants to have a ranch someday with a dalmation and a spotted horse.