I have found some sites that ofer FREE meds for all ages

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Nov 4, 2005.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I have been helping my mother for about 3 years to get her medicatation for free and she gets them for free. I would like to share the info with you but I know that there is a policy that you can't put e-mail address's on the fourm.

I am asking the webmaster if he will e-mail me and I wil share the info with him and let him decide what to do with it and find out all about it.

I know that many of you struggle with getting and paying for your meds and this program would really ehlp you. But I do feel strongly that i need to follow the policies of this websiite. So when the web master has some time , I would really like if if you could e-mail me and i will give you the sites of these programs adnyou can decide for you self what to do about them ad how to let the people know about them too.

It is gettting to really be winter here in Utah and i am freezing too and ther is a big storm comming in tonight so me and my achy breaaky body are going to go to bed and try to get some sleep. Me and the cold don't get alonng weel to gether and it just makes the pain so much worse it feel like it just crawls right in to the deep parts of my bones. And I am so tired and fatiqued too. So you all take care of your sellves too.
    Much love and hugs to all,
    Rosemarie
  2. stinker56

stinker56 New Member

I hope they will allow listing the websites as my insurance runs out soon and I cannot afford the meds I am on.
    Sounds like the weather is already awful there. Is it usually this early that it snows there? It is still in the upper 60's and 70's here. I really don't look forward to the cold weather this year. We have some snow but not a lot but it seems like the cold just seeps into my bones anymore.
    Keep warm and feel better soon.
    Stinker56