I HAVE FOUND SOMETHING THAT HELPS MY FATIGUE!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kellbear, May 5, 2003.

1. kellbear

kellbear New Member

With the fatigue gone somewhat, it helps deal with other stuff. A fellow CFID friend of mine drinks it. It is from the Synergy company. It is called Pure Synergy. It is a drink and tastes horrible, but it has helped my fatigue. It helps to stimulate healthy cell repair and has some herb. The company seems very legit and I have gotten company information from them. I drink it twice a day and it costs me about 60.00 a month. I think I do better on this than the pill form supplements. I don't think I was absorbing them. It has greatly helped my afternoon brain fog. Nothing is 100%, but I will sure take 60% anytime.
  2. sofy

sofy New Member

I went and looked at the site and Dr Christine Northrup says she takes it and I have a good opinion of her. Im going to try this as soon as I give the Teitelbaun wonder product a few more weeks to do something. So far its been a month and I dont see any change. Someone one here said it gave her mega zip but what can I say Im just special. Please!!!!!!
  3. kellbear

kellbear New Member

You will have to let me know how it works for you. Make sure you ask for the company information when they send it to you. It is very interesting stuff.
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It appears that it is packed with herbs, some Western and some Asian, and algae. Please let us know how it works for you.

Love, Mikie
  5. kellbear

kellbear New Member

bumpity bump

[ advertisement ]