I have great news but need lots of prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by daylight, Oct 31, 2006.

1. daylight

daylight New Member

My husband has been going to church with me for the past three weeks and last Tuesday at his mens bible study he gave his life to the Lord!!!!!!! Yes this is very wonderful however he has been HORRIBLE to live with. My new believing hubby is very green. There hasen't been much of a change yet and his temper! He is still drinking and using me as a doormat. The constant critism and insults is wearing me down. God has however placed him with some very hardcore christian men but my hubby needs to be honest with them . I wanted to call the church today for prayer but I felt that if my DH found out that I did that he may get mad at me and I can't handle that now.
    It's all going to work out for the best but we are under major attack! I don't even know how we are going to pay rent,bills,food. I can't collect my disablity until my ins. is reinstated. Doc. needs to see my before he can feel out the paperwork and my health has gone form bad to really bad. I still can't walk very well and my neck is huge. My DH still is very angry this illness hasen't got any better.
    Please lift us up in prayer as I know that we are where the Lord wants us . It's just dealing with my hubby's mood swings is making me sick.
    Thanks all,
    D.<{{{><
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Prayers for a very difficult situation. Life is often so very, very hard, and so many obstacles put before us.

3. caffey

caffey New Member

Father could You please come into the midst of this chaotic situation. Please bring Your peace. In Jesus Name could You please put a hedge of protection around this family. Please hide them for the snares and traps of the enemy. Please fill that home with Your love. Please let Your angels encamp about them and protect them. Please bring some godly men to come alongside this man to support him and encourage him and to show him how to live his life. Please help this lady. Please give her patience and understanding. Please bind them together. Please work out the details with their finances. Please bring stability, physically, emotionally, spiritually and financially. Father I place them in Your hands and ask You to please take care of them. Thank you. In Jesus Name. Amen.
    Cath
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

I am praying for your situation and also praising the Lord that your DH has given his life to the Lord. That is wonderful news! Now he needs to learn to act as Jesus would act. That may just take time as he studies and watches the example of the men around him.

Lifting you both up in prayer as you live through this stressful time.
    Pepper
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

I love reading your prayers! They really guide me in praying for the people on this board. You have a wonderful gift for expressing a person's needs to the Lord.

Thank you.
    Pepper