I have made my first movie on youtube

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Aug 22, 2008.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

I have had fun with the girls and my cart. Now I will share the real reason I go out and ride my cart.

Go to

please watch all the way to the end. All the imagines you see were taken by me during the cart rides. Enjoy-Carla
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Froze up before I got to the end. What a peaceful drive compared to the frantic, noisy, crowded, dirty surroundings here in LA.

Thanks for sharing.

4. ckball

ckball New Member

I am glad you liked it. It is hard to believe I am surrounded with all this beutiful nature around me. All pics were taken within a 1-2 miles radius from my house.

The song was in the library of music that came with my computer. I had never heard it either and was looking for something to play along with the pics and the title Lemonade made me curious and when I played it I KNEW it was the one. His name is Chris Rice the album is - What a Heart is Beating For. I only get one song per artist so don't know what the rest of his music is, but I love this song.

Rock sorry it froze up, as there is a special message at the end. I can't imaging living in the city after so many years out here.

Julie glad it was a get end to a long day.

Sues thanks for watching, I got a new Sony laptop that has all kinds of cool stuff on it and I am just learning what all it can do. I love riding around in my cart taking all these beautiful places and share with others that don't have views, like Rock living in a concrete jungle.

Thanks again-Carla
  5. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Beautiful photography and neat song. Did you use Windows Movie Maker to make that?
  6. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

I enjoyed that a lot Carla! Great job sweetie!!!
  7. ckball

ckball New Member

Ken- yes it was movie maker. It is so easy, just drag and drop, add a song and you got a movie.

I did have to adjust remove some pics to make the song and the pics to end at the same time, but overall very easy.

That's what I do, ride around the country side in my golf cart with my my dogs and take pics.

I finally transferred all my pic to my new computer and I have over 1000 and I deleted alot before I put them on the new one.

Spr-glad you liked it too. I had fun doing it-Carla
  8. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

That was wonderful, thanks!!

I'm going to show my daughter so she can listen to that song, I know she'll love it too.